1. The competition runs from midday 14/12/2016 until midnight 17/01/2017. Entries received after this time will not be put forward for the draw.
2. The prize draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, excluding employees or agencies of London & Country Mortgages, MoneySuperMarket or their retrospective group companies or families or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw.
3. Contestants must Like our Facebook page, Like our competition post and add their answer as a comment on the Facebook post.
4. Each user can enter as many times as they wish.
5. Winners will be selected at random and notified through Facebook on or before 31/01/2017.
6. If the winner has also won in the last 6 months, the promoter holds the right to select another.
7. Winners must claim their prizes within one month, failure to claim within this time period could result in loss of prize. L&C will not be responsible for delays caused by third parties.
8. The Promoter's decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
9. Failure to respond and/or provide details for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
10. The prize is as stated “Symons candle 230g” by The White Company and no other alternatives will be offered, unless agreed in writing. The prize is non-refundable and non-transferable. L&C reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of its choosing at any time.
11. L&C will not be liable for any prize that doesn't reach the winner for reasons beyond our control.
12. Winners agree to the L&C using their name and location relating to post-winning publicity. Winners will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by L&C relating to post-winning publicity, including posting a photo of winner and prize.
13. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition, no group, mass or software entries will be accepted.
14. Entries made online generated by a script, macro or automated devices will be void.
15. Any behaviour deemed inappropriate, unlawful or offensive will result in disqualification and L&C reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
16. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to be bound by them when entering this competition.
Registered address: London and Country Mortgages, Beazer House, Lower Bristol Rd, Bath BA2 3BA
The White Company prize draw Ts and Cs