1. The competition runs from 8am 17/01/2017 until midnight 20/03/2017. Entries received after this time will not be put forward for the draw.
2. The prize draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, excluding employees or agencies of London & Country Mortgages, MoneySuperMarket or their respective group companies or families or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw.
3. Contestants must Like our Facebook page, answer the question correctly and provide a valid email address.
4. Entrants may enter as many times as they wish, but only one entry per person will be counted.
5. Winners will be selected at random and notified through email.
6. We will attempt to contact the winner by email. If the winner does not respond within one week, L&C reserves the right to select another winner.
7. The promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Entrants that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
8. Failure to respond and/or provide details for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
9. First prize winners will be given the choice between afternoon tea for two at Fortnum and Mason or Luxury Afternoon Tea for Two from Red Letter Days - no other alternatives will be offered. Second prize is Afternoon Tea for Two at Patisserie Valerie and third prize is also Afternoon Tea for Two at Patisserie Valerie. Unless agreed in writing, the prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
10. L&C will not be liable for any prize that doesn't reach the winner for reasons beyond our control.
11. Winners agree to the use of their name, location and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by L&C relating to post-winning publicity, including posting a photo of winner and prize.
12. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition, no group, mass or software entries will be accepted.
13. Entries made online generated by a script, macro or automated devices will be void.
14. Any behaviour deemed inappropriate, unlawful or offensive will result in disqualification and L&C reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
15. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to be bound by them when entering this competition.
Registered address: London and Country Mortgages, Beazer House, Lower Bristol Rd, Bath BA2 3BA
Competition terms and conditions