Terms and conditions apply1. The prize is a £50 Lakeland gift card. One winner will be drawn at random from all qualifying entries received between 14th November 2017 and 15th January 2018.
2. The Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, excluding employees or agencies of London & Country Mortgages (“L&C Mortgages”, the “Promoter” or “us”), or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must (i) like at least one of our social channels and (ii) like one of the posts listed above.
5. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
6. L&C Mortgages accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by L&C Mortgages.
7. The Prize Draw opens on 14th November 2017 and closes at midnight on 15th January 2018. Entries outside of this time period will not be considered.
8. The winner will be selected by way of a random draw from all entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place within five business days of the closing date.
9. The winner will be notified by email on or after 25th January 2018. The decision of L&C Mortgages is final and no correspondence will be entered into. If the winner does not respond to L&C Mortgages within 2 days of being notified of their win, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and L&C Mortgages shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 2 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and L&C Mortgages shall be entitled to select another winner.
10. L&C Mortgages will supply the winner with the prize, which will be posted to a UK address within 14 days of a valid winning claim.
11. The name and county of the winner can be obtained after 1 February 2018 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Competition Prize Draw January, Marketing, L&C Mortgages, Beazer House, Lower Bristol Road, Bath BA2 3BA.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
13. L&C Mortgages reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative prize of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
14. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity at the Promoter’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by the Promoter and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by the Promoter and their related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
15. The promoter is London & Country Mortgages Ltd (L&C), Beazer House, Lower Bristol Road, Bath, BA2 3BA.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter under law for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
18. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters relating to the Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this Prize Draw where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
20. The Prize Draw and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.