Purpose of the role:
Within the General Insurance Specialist Department we don’t shy away from hard work and adding value to the L&C mortgage process. As a General Insurance adviser you'll contact clients via telephone, email and text to ensure their insurance needs are met and their mortgage application can progress smoothly. You'll provide L&C clients with exclusive access to market leading 5* Defaqto rated home insurance, which is provided by award winning insurance providers. You'll provide advice on protecting what matters most to your clients by providing a home insurance recommendation which will be specifically tailored to their circumstances and needs, while seeing your clients' application through from start to finish. So you can rest assured that you are adding value to the customer journey.
- To be a motivated, positive and enthusiastic member of the team, demonstrating L&C’s core values at all times.
- To achieve defined quality and compliance measures in line with both business and regulatory guidelines.
- Ensure customers are treated fairly at all times and that customers' reasonable expectations of performance and service are met.
- To achieve and exceed defined targets showing a tenacious attitude at all times.
- Communicate clearly, orally and in writing with clients, colleagues, and business contacts.
- Adhere to company standards and procedures at all times.
- Respond to reasonable requests by management, peers, clients or customers in a timely, professional manner.
- Actively participate and co-operate with others and seek opportunities for self development.
- To remain professional at all times.
Minimum Skills List
What's in it for you?
- We need people who are positive relationship builders and driven, motivated individuals.
- Able to remain professional whilst striving to achieve performance expectations.
- Ideally you'll have some insurance or finance based experience, but energy, attitude and enthusiasm are all equally important.
- We feel this role is more about the right fit than the right experience, and will be keen to meet people who share our core values of being Respectful, Supportive, Connected and Dynamic.
You will be working:
- A full training, development and coaching new-starter school, with proven track record of success.
- You'll be joining a department which already has many career path success stories.
- From day one you'll be offered an incentive scheme that's both customer-centric and reflects your efforts.
- You'll be able to study for the Cii qualification which is recognised across the insurance industry.
10:00 -18:30 Monday - Thursday, 09:00 – 17:30 Friday. One weekend in four you will work 10:00 – 14:00 (this will be given back as lieu). Applications for this role are currently closed.
L&C is regulated by the FCA and is classified as an Enhanced Firm under the Senior Manager’s and Certification Regime (SM&CR). This role is subject to the FCA Certification Regime as well as the 5 FCA Conduct rules. You will therefore be expected to adhere to the requirements of this regulatory regime if successful in your application.