Sales Call Handler
Are you interested in joining an award winning company with plenty of opportunities for personal development and lots of fun along the way? Find out a bit more about what we do and the vacancies we currently have.
Purpose of the role:
To generate leads for L&C by telephoning new customers who have made an enquiry directly or via a 3rd party to L&C as well as contacting existing customers. You will also be required to take inbound calls as part of this job role
• To make outbound telephone calls to prospective and existing customers in a timely and professional manner and transfer calls to advisers when appropriate.
• To make a positive first impression on L&C customers and demonstrate high standards of customer care with a professional and courteous telephone manner.
• To work in an efficient and professional manner that helps meet performance targets in terms of calls made and leads transferred.
• To effectively manage the new leads and holding pots in MPS and ensure that calls are made and other actions are recorded accurately.
• To action feedback to estate agents and builders in a timely manner ensuring you are updating the agent/builder after every call attempt, whilst maintaining a high level of service in a professional manner.
• To action any estate agent/builder requests in a timely manner and raise any concerns to the management team.
• Maintain positive working relationships with adviser colleagues.
• Maintain positive working relationships with estate agents/builders.
• Ensure relationship building is paramount at all times and raise any issues with the management team.
• Ensure decision in principle packs (DIPS) are issued in an efficient and accurate manner.
• To effectively manage customer care calls ensuring all actions are recorded accurately.
• To work effectively with other Outbound Callers to ensure that leads are prioritised correctly and called in a timely fashion.
• To communicate in an appropriate and professional manner with advisers when transferring leads.
• All written communications in letters and emails to be of a high standard without grammatical or spelling errors.
• To complete all administration in a timely and accurate manner.
• To answer all incoming telephone calls in a professional manner, transfer to the appropriate person accurately and efficiently.
• To check answerphone messages regularly and ensure the details are accurately passed on to the relevant person.
• To distribute all received faxes.
• To ensure efficient entering of all client details onto MPS 100% accurately.
• Ad hoc duties.
Minimum Skill List
• Communicate clearly and concisely, orally and in writing with clients, colleagues, and business contacts.
• Good, professional telephone manner.
• Good working knowledge of IT systems relevant to job role.
• Adhere to company standards and procedures at all times.
• Prioritise effectively.
• Meet deadlines and ensure work is regularly error free.
• Make confident, effective decisions within scope of job role.
• Actively participate and co-operate with others
• Build effective relationships and contribute to team spirit.
• Negotiate effectively with colleagues and outside agencies.
• Actively seek opportunities for self development.
• Provide some coaching/support to team members.
This position isn't currently open for applications.