Location: Bath Role purpose:To work within a team of people that are responsible for lead development within L&C. You will speak to customers on both an inbound and outbound basis whilst building rapport and helping them up to the point of wanting to proceed with our service. Accountabilities:
- Achieve performance standards that generate the best customer outcomes befitting the company values and behaviour.
- Be the first point of contact for customers calling in to discuss a range of products and services and building rapport whilst ensuring you maintain a courteous and friendly telephone manner.
- You will be part of a team that are the main lead source for L&C and your role will therefore be to take and make inbound and outbound calls and ensure customers are set up and ready to transfer to an adviser.
- Relationship building within the wider L&C business is crucial so that we work as one team towards a common goal of ensuring the customer is supported from start to finish.
- You will be supported and trained to attain the level needed to give our customers the service we expect. As part of the role you will have an agreed number of calls monitored for development for us to ensure that high standards expected are met.
- To complete all required administration in a timely and accurate manner.
- To undertake any other task as required from time to time.
Key skills and experience:
- Communicate clearly and concisely, orally and in writing with clients, colleagues and business contacts
- Good, professional telephone manner
- Good working knowledge of IT systems relevant to job role
- Adhere to company standards and procedures at all times
Personal responsibility and drive
- Prioritise effectively
- Ability to work to targets with a mentality to achieve or exceed set goals
- Deadlines are met and work is regularly error free
- Make confident, effective decisions within the scope of the job role
Working with others
- Actively participates and co-operates with others
- Builds effective relationships and contributes to team spirit
Developing self and others
- Actively seeks opportunities for self development
L&C is regulated by the FCA and is classified as an Enhanced Firm, which means that it is subject to the Senior Manager & Certification Regime (SMCR). This role is subject to the FCAs 5 Conduct rules and you will therefore be expected to adhere to them if successful in your application.