Purpose of the role:
To work within a team of people that are responsible for the lead generation within L&C mortgages. You will speak to customers both inbound and outbound, building rapport with and helping them up to the point of wanting to proceed with a service or product.
- Be the first contact point for customers calling in to discuss a range of products and services. Building rapport and ensuring you maintain a courteous and friendly telephone manner are essential.
- You will be part of a team that are the main lead source for L&C, so your role will be to take and make inbound and outbound calls, nurture the leads across various sources and ensure they are set up ready to transfer to one of our specialist teams for fulfilment.
- Relationship building within the wider L&C business is crucial, so that we work as one team towards a common goal of ensuring the customer is supported from start to finish
- You will also be required to ensure that third parties receive timely feedback on the outcomes of the leads they provide. Examples of these are estate agents and comparison sites.
- You will be working towards a set of key performance metrics across three areas. These are;
- To ensure that each lead where appropriate is set up onto the relevant system, so that L&C can support the customer through their journey and interact with them at key points in the process.
- You will be supported to attain the level needed to give our customers the service we expect, As part of the role you will have an agreed number of calls monitored for development and to ensure that the high standards expected are maintained.
- At L&C we continue to develop our colleagues and there is an expectation, that you will continue to learn and grow and pass any product knowledge or regulatory assessments as required.
- As the first point of contact with L&C we expect all written communications in letters and emails to be of a high standard without grammatical or spelling errors.
In addition to the duties set out in the Job Description the Employee may from time to time be required to undertake additional or other duties as necessary to meet the needs of the Company's business
Minimum Skill List
- Communicate clearly and concisely, orally and in writing with customers and colleagues
- Has a good, professional telephone manner
- Good working knowledge of IT systems relevant to job role
- Adheres to company standards and procedures at all times
Personal Responsibility and Drive
- Ability to work to targets and Key performance metrics, with a mentality to achieve or exceed goals.
- Prioritises effectively / Deadlines are met and work is regularly error free
- Make confident and effective decisions within the scope of the job role
Working with others
- Actively participates and co-operates with others
- Builds effective relationships and contributes to team spirit
- Negotiates effectively with colleagues
Developing Self and Others
Position currently on hold.
- Actively seeks opportunities for self development
- Provides some coaching and support to team members