Are you interested in joining an award winning company with plenty of opportunities for personal development and lots of fun along the way? Find out a bit more about what we do and the vacancies we currently have.
Purpose of the role:
To lead and motivate a number of sales administrative colleagues to provide excellent service to our customers from the beginning of their mortgage and life protection application journey right through to completion.
The principle elements of the Sales Support Manager role are as follows
• Management of the Online Apps and Pre-Apps teams.
• Compilation of reports for the Director of Sales Support.
• Managing errors by interrogating data and resolving the issue.
• Liaising with lenders on a daily basis to problem solve, improve efficiency and compile data on business levels and system improvements.
• Training colleagues in lender procedure's, and assessing their performance.
• Complete all tasks requested in a timely manner.
Objectives of the Sales Support Manager role
• Smoothing processes and troubleshooting in the Online Apps and Pre-Apps teams to ensure efficiency.
• Providing knowledge and support to Apps staff.
• Meeting the demands of the company on a daily basis.
Challenges of the Sales Support Manager role
• Coming up with and piloting new methods of working that will assist work flow and offer more business opportunities to L&C and the advisers.
• Forecasting future performances and managing staff level requirements.
Key personal skills required
• Strong organisational and administrative skills.
• Able to motivate staff and instil good work ethics.
• Adaptable and able to react quickly to problems and resolve them efficiently.
• Able to stay calm under pressure.
Position currently on hold.