Are you interested in joining an award winning company with plenty of opportunities for personal development and lots of fun along the way? Find out a bit more about what we do and the vacancies we currently have.
Purpose of the role:
To lead and motivate a number of sales administrative colleagues to provide excellent service to our customers from the beginning of their mortgage and life protection application journey right through to completion.
The principle elements of the Sales Support Manager role are as follows • Management of the Online Apps and Pre-Apps teams.
• Compilation of reports for the Director of Sales Support.
• Managing errors by interrogating data and resolving the issue.
• Liaising with lenders on a daily basis to problem solve, improve efficiency and compile data on business levels and system improvements.
• Training colleagues in lender procedure's, and assessing their performance.
• Complete all tasks requested in a timely manner.
Objectives of the Sales Support Manager role • Smoothing processes and troubleshooting in the Online Apps and Pre-Apps teams to ensure efficiency.
• Providing knowledge and support to Apps staff.
• Meeting the demands of the company on a daily basis.
Challenges of the Sales Support Manager role • Coming up with and piloting new methods of working that will assist work flow and offer more business opportunities to L&C and the advisers.
• Forecasting future performances and managing staff level requirements.
Key personal skills required • Strong organisational and administrative skills.
• Able to motivate staff and instil good work ethics.
• Adaptable and able to react quickly to problems and resolve them efficiently.
• Able to stay calm under pressure.
Position currently on hold.
Think carefully before securing other debts against your home. Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
We're here to offer our customers excellent fee free mortgage advice.
Our expert advisers will help you secure the best mortgage deal whether you're a first time buyer, remortgaging your home, buying to let or moving up the property ladder.
We'll help you throughout the mortgage process – no hidden costs or surprises, just straightforward, honest, mortgage advice.
Representative example A mortgage of £204,279 payable over 23 years, initially on a fixed rate until 28/02/26 at 4.49% and then on a variable rate of 6.66% for the remaining 21 years would require 25 payments of £1,188.22 followed by 251 payments of £1,466.71. The total amount payable would be £398,849 made up of the loan amount plus interest (£193,570) and fees (£999). The overall cost for comparison is 6.7% APRC representative.
London & Country Mortgages Ltd, Unit 26 (2.06), Newark Works, 2 Foundry Lane, Bath, BA2 3GZ is a company limited by shares. Our Companies House number is 1988608. We are also authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our FCA number is 143002. The FCA does not regulate most Buy to Let mortgages.
Our dedication to providing our customers with a first class mortgage service has helped us win over 150 awards since 2002, more than any other mortgage broker. In fact we’ve won the most prestigious awards in our industry on numerous occasions. You can see them all in our awards gallery.
We’re proud to support Winston’s Wish, the UK's leading childhood bereavement charity. Every year Winston’s Wish need to raise over £2.4million to provide practical help and support to children suffering the loss of a parent or sibling. For more information visit the Winston's Wish website and Twitter