- The competition runs from 10am 01/03/2019 until midnight 31/03/2019. Entries received after this time will not be put forward for the draw.
- The prize draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, excluding employees or agencies of London & Country Mortgages, MoneySuperMarket or their respective group companies or families or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw.
- Contestants must tweet a photo of their front door with a comment and @landc tag, and follow the L&C Twitter page.
- Entrants may enter as many times as they wish, but only one entry per person will be counted.
- The winner will be notified via Twitter direct message.
- We will attempt to contact the winner by Twitter. If the winner does not respond within one week, L&C reserves the right to select another winner.
- The promoter's decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Entrants that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- Failure to respond and/or provide details for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- L&C will not be liable for any prize that doesn't reach the winner for reasons beyond our control.
- Winners agree to the use of their name, location and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by L&C relating to post-winning publicity, including posting a photo of winner and prize.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition, no group, mass or software entries will be accepted.
- Entries made online generated by a script, macro or automated devices will be void.
- Any behaviour deemed inappropriate, unlawful or offensive will result in disqualification and L&C reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to be bound by them when entering this competition.
Registered address: London and Country Mortgages, Beazer House, Lower Bristol Rd, Bath BA2 3BA
My Front Door Twitter competition terms and conditions